Community support

Supporting family units by providing assistance surrounding adoption, aged care, child care, child and youth support, defence community support, family reunions and veterans support.

Apply for a Community Stewardship Grant

Community Stewardship Grants are available annually to support community-based projects that serve to protect and restore the local environment, enabling local community groups to undertake stewardship of natural resources in their local area.

Apply for a photo card

WA residents aged 16 and over can apply for a card that helps them prove their identity without a driver’s licence or passport.

Apply for a Safety and Security rebate

If you are a WA Seniors Card member, you can apply to receive the Safety and Security Rebate which allows a claim of up to $400 per household towards the purchase of eligible home security or safety item.

Community Support Grant Program

The FPC Community Support Grant Program supports projects and activities that encourage people to learn about forestry, be active in forest areas and contribute to the wellbeing of the regional communities in which the FPC operates.

Crisis Care

Crisis Care provides Western Australia’s after-hours response to reported concerns for a child’s safety and wellbeing and information and referrals for people experiencing crisis.

Hardship Utility Grant Scheme

The Hardship Utility Grant Scheme (HUGS) assists Western Australian utility customers who are in financial hardship and are unable to pay their utility bills. The purpose of HUGS is to assist customers in financial hardship with their connection to essential services.

Homelessness services

The services and information below can be used by people who are currently homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless, and are seeking assistance.

Men’s Domestic Violence Helpline

The Men’s Domestic Violence Helpline provides telephone information and referrals for men who are concerned about their violent and abusive behaviours and for male victims of family and domestic violence in Western Australia.

Parent Support

A service to help parents become more effective in managing their child's behaviour.

Regional Pensioner Travel Card

From 1 July 2024, the Regional Pensioner Travel Card replaces the Country Age Pension Fuel Card. The Travel Card provides eligible pensioners with a subsidy to support their travel needs.

Victim Services for victims and offenders

The Office of the Commissioner for Victims of Crime in the Department of Justice provides services to victims and offenders through the Victim-offender Mediation Unit (VMU).

WA Seniors Card Centre

WA Seniors Card members can access a generous range of State Government concessions and rebates. Your Seniors Card is your passport to savings. You can contact the WA Seniors Card Centre via phone, email or visit us in person.

Women's Domestic Violence Helpline

The Women’s Domestic Violence Helpline provides support for women, with or without children, who are experiencing family and domestic violence in Western Australia (including referrals to women’s refuges).