Consumer protection

Rights and obligations for consumers, businesses, landlords and tenants.

Lodge a consumer complaint

Complain about property-related issues, or problems with goods or services purchased in or from Western Australia or the Indian Ocean Territories.

Make a fidelity guarantee account claim

For people who suffer loss through the criminal or fraudulent actions of real estate industry businesses or employees in the course of a real estate transaction.

Make a health and disability service complaint

The Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO) is an independent Statutory Authority which resolves complaints about health, disability and mental health services in Western Australia and the Indian Ocean Territories. Complaint resolution services are free and available to everyone.

Report a scam

Scams, ripoffs and frauds are becoming more and more commonplace. Send us scams or suspect items so we can combat this ever increasing problem.